In a desire to protect the integrity of the broader ministry, Celebrate Recovery® requires that if you use the Celebrate Recovery® name that the DNA is an irreducible minimum of your program.
The DNA of Celebrate Recovery is non-negotiable because of two pertinent facts:
1. The DNA revolves around the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. The Bible and God’s Word are at the very core of everything we do in Celebrate Recovery.
The DNA of Celebrate Recovery is all about pointing us back to the Beatitudes; Jesus’ instructions on how to live a good, productive life. By following the DNA, groups will start safe and remain safe.
THE CELEBRATE RECOVERY® NAME IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK
In a desire to protect the integrity of the broader ministry, Celebrate Recovery requires that if you use the Celebrate Recovery name, the following are an irreducible minimum of your program.
The DNA of an authentic Celebrate Recovery Ministry
1. Jesus Christ is the one and only Higher Power. The program is a Christ- centered ministry.
2. The Bible* and Celebrate Recovery curriculum consisting of the Leader’s Guide, The Journey Begins, The Journey Continues, Your First Steps to Celebrate Recovery, CR In a Box, Testimonies to Go, Life’s Healing Choices, Celebrate Recovery Daily Devotional, Celebrate Recovery Journal, The Landing, and Celebration Place are to be used exclusively. The Large Group lessons are taught from the Leader’s Guide, keeping at least the acrostic and the Scriptures as the key points in the lessons. This is to keep consistency within groups, allowing teachers to be creative with the introduction and conclusion of each lesson.
3. The ministry is “group based.” All groups are gender-specific and “The Five Small Group Guidelines” are implemented and followed every time.
4. There are NO CR online groups. Face to face meetings ONLY. Also No CR lessons are to be posted online via Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo or any other public forum as this is a Copyright violation.
5. We expect each group to be accountable to Christ, the local church, and the model of Celebrate Recovery established at Saddleback Church.
6. Celebrate Recovery is a ministry of the local church. Therefore, Celebrate Recovery will not attempt to dictate any doctrine or policy to a local church. A local Celebrate Recovery ministry should follow the policies of their local church and continue to be grateful for their continued support.